Tuesday 31 July 2012

Letting go

 

Hard as it is sometimes, one has to make the decision of letting go of some of the "precious" one owns. So I'm now parting with two of my treasures, the first of which is this amazing and so rare cotton dress available here for purchase.


The second item is this this beautiful 1920s style dress which you have seen recently on this blog. This is brand new and looking for a suitable home ...sigh...but needs must. Available here. Gosh I'm so bad I'm still hesitating about this one...


Another addition to my etsy shop is this unusual fabric bag, for sewing or knitting work, with a beautiful silver plated frame and generous proportions, available here.


1 comment:

  1. pretty pretties! I'm unloading some of my goodies, too! It's that time of year, I think!

    ReplyDelete